We put together a collection of some of our favorite shops, food, and drinks while you visit beautiful Arnold. We hope you have time to give them a try, and please feel free to ask us to add anything we missed that you recommend!
Be sure to check out this page on TripAdvisor for more recommendations and fun activities!
Utica Reservoir Sandy Flat Campground
- Utica and Union Reservoirs are small, picturesque reservoirs located off the Spicer Reservoir Road, about two miles off of Highway 4, near Bear Valley.
- Great for Paddle Boarding and Kayaking!
- Part of the road to get to this location is unpaved (little rocks) so 4×4 trucks and SUVs are recommended!
Sourgrass Recreation Area
- Only a 15 minute drive from the cabin!
- Picturesque location with plenty of areas to fish or cool off in the the Stanislaus River
- Bring cash as you are need to pay for parking using a provided envelope
- Intermediate Level 4×4 Area also here!
- About a 10 minute drive from the cabin.
- Great for a morning cup of joe and cinnamon roll while enjoying the early morning weather.
- About a 20 minute drive from Arnold.
- Specialty coffee roasted in house, pastries and a fun local vibe.
- Great local beer!
- Has beautiful outdoor seating that puts you right in the middle of mountains, trees, and wildlife.
- AMAZING food and cool vibe.
- Reservations recommended!
- Good place to check out for a Birthday or Celebration
- A local favorite and chill place for lunch or dinner with great food!
- Only 5 mins away from the cabin!
- Classic burger joint with shakes, malts, and a secret menu you have to ask about (you can thank us later)!
- Everything is made in house, influenced by the nature you’ll find all around you. From the tallest of trees to fresh mountain water the flows just down the road.
- If you’re looking to be immersed in your stay then we definitely recommend checking this one out! A favorite local spot!
- Great place for the vintage lover!
- Limited hours – please call ahead
- They have an eclectic collection of rustic, vintage and antique home decor.
- A great place to hit up if you’re looking to pick up a memento from your stay